Diet is as important as exercise. Often, proper nutrition is the missing link to achieving your fitness goals. Our Registered Dietitian is here to help you use your diet to improve endurance, enhance results, and increase strength and energy. Nutrition services are included in certain evolution subscription packages, but are also available to all members of the community with or without an evolution subscription.
Individual or Family consultation topics can include, but are not limited to:
• How to get enough protein on a plant-based diet.
• How to increase antioxidant and protein intake to speed up recovery between workouts.
• How to incorporate more anti-inflammatory foods to promote healing of an injury.
• How to balance your diet for weight maintenance, gain, or loss.
• How to pick the best protein bar or supplement.
• How to make healthy smoothies and snacks from whole foods.
• How to time your meals and macro-nutrients around your workouts
• How to overcome disordered eating patterns
• How to regulate blood sugar, blood pressure, and/or cholesterol.
• How to improve gastrointestinal symptoms such as bloating, regularity or abdominal pain.
• How to manage a food allergy or intolerance
In addition to one-on-one services, our Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist (RDN) also offers group educational classes, cooking demonstrations, product samples, and much, much more.
Make your way down to Y-Evolution to meet our RDN and find out what all the hype is about.
Ready to Make a Change?
Come in and visit us to see the Y Evolution difference.